Biomedical Engineering of University of Malaya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biomedical engineering

Go down

Biomedical engineering  Empty Biomedical engineering

Post  stevesingh Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 am

I want to do engineering but I am confused between mechanical engineering and biomedical engineering . But I dont know about biomedical engineering . What is biomedical engineering ? What is the scope of this field and salary of biomedical engineer . Please help me .

stevesingh

Back to top Go down

Biomedical engineering  Empty Re: Biomedical engineering

Post  stevesingh Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:03 am

I finally found usefull information about biomedical engineering .
Biomedical engineeringinvolves producing medical equipment using knowledge of biology , medicine , technology and mechanical engineering through proper research . A biomedical engineer generate variuos medical products like synthetic knees, shoulders , hips, teeth, organs and prosthesis etc .
The average salary of biomedical engineer according to Bureau of Labor Statistics , is $76,610 . This salary increase with the expertise as well as experience of biomedical engineer . For a fresh biomedical engineering graduate , the salary is $40,500 per year and this increase to $58,000 after 5 years of experience and so on .

This career seems promising as more jobs are expected to be produced in this line . This the career I will opt for . Very Happy

stevesingh

Back to top Go down